Welcome to my blog :)

 Hello! My name is Kyla Knott, I am a business student at Oregon State and LBCC. I was born and raised on the coast, in Lincoln City, well technically I'm from a very small town just inland of Lincoln City but no one knows where that is. I was raised by two amazing parents, and I also have an older brother who is 22, he is pretty cool too. My parents own a construction and development company. My dad started the company in 2008, pretty crazy considering the economy was crashing at the time. He has done very well for himself and I am so thankful for the knowledge he has given me, he's the whole reason I'm even in this class right now. 

I always knew I wanted to go into business because I've always been around it, working in our company's office, to managing a few of our storage facilities, to running equipment and working with the crew on site. I'm so excited to be taking business classes at OSU and LBCC so I can learn how to start my own company and follow in my parents footsteps. I'm hoping I will learn marketing skills that I can carry with me into own company, like the proper way to advertise and the proper way to run social media and so on and so forth. I am excited to see what this class has to offer me :)

Now that I've told you about my professional goals and my proper side, let me tell you about the fun things. My life outside of school is never boring, I am either out with my family or out with my friends. I love going out on the lake and wake surfing, I also love riding dirt bikes and side by sides, and I love playing with my dog, he is a bernedoodle, he is super goofy. I have lots of things I love to do but that could go on forever, so I'll leave it at that, I'm so excited to see what this class has in store.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening Blog